We're offering TWO service times!
We are excited to announce that Pole Creek has begun offering two worship times every Sunday! As the population of Candler, NC has swelled to an estimated 27,000 people, Pole Creek desires to rise to the challenge to reach more people. We want to be a growing church in a growing community. Our prayer is that as we open up more seating in our auditorium, God will send more souls to whom we may minister. Our vision is to be a church that propels our community and world into an encounter with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We believe that offering two services will aid us in reaching that goal.
Our schedule is as follows:
9:30 am - Bible Study Groups
9:30 am - Worship Service
11:00 am - Bible Study Groups
11:00 am - Worship Service
We have arranged our adult Bible Study groups into one or the other Bible study group meeting times.
For the time of your group, please see below.
9:30 am Bible Study Groups
- Mary's Ministry - Gloria Anderson, meeting in the first room to the left in the Education wing (adult women of all ages)
- Abide - Jeff Frady, meeting in last classroom on the right in the Education wing (adults age 30+)
- Chasing Joy - Bron and Karen Holcomb, meeting in the Choir Room (adults age 25+)
- Good Samaritans - Peggy McClure, meeting in the Fellowship Hall (adults age 65+)
- Faith in Action - Gwenda Phillips, meeting in classroom on left side near the end of the Education wing (adults 55+)
- Disciples of the King - Keith Lindsay, meeting in classroom across from Choir Room (adults 45+)
- Students - Pastor Chase Harris, meeting in the PowerHouse, Student Center
- Children - Angelina Branche, meeting in the Children's Department
11:00 am Bible Study Groups
- Young at Heart - Alan Young, meeting in the Choir Room (adults of all ages)
- Open Door - Tony Smith, meeting in the last classroom on the left in the Education wing (adults age 50+)
- Connections - Sam White, meeting in the classroom in the middle of the Education wing (college and career age adults)
Ages vary for all classes and are not required to attend the Adult Bible Study class. Each age group is an average within the class.
We are praying that our Lord will move mightily in our church and allow us to minister to more people than ever before. As we free up more seats, we look forward to discipling more of our community. We also understand that our 9:30 am worship service will be more sparsely attended initially. Would you prayerfully consider worshiping at the 9:30 am time slot?
You are instrumental in making our move to two services a success. Thank you for your dedication to winning the lost and discipling the saved.