Teaching the Word of God
At Pole Creek, we believe the Bible to be the Word of God. It is sufficient for all life's questions and demands and reveals God's plan for mankind's relationship with Him. Because the Word of God is so vital to every aspect of life, we take a very comprehensive approach to the study of the scriptures.
Moral stories become a master plan. A church becomes a culture of grace. Good deeds become a holy mission. This is the work of the Gospel. Our curriculum, The Gospel Project, is an ongoing group Bible study resource that helps participants encounter the Gospel of Jesus Christ on every page of Scripture. This chronological, Christ-centered Bible study will help you turn the Gospel story into a Gospel culture and motivate participants to engage in missions at home and around the world.
We want everyone to be a part of Bible Study in order to experience community, dive into God's Word, serve side by side, and build authentic relationships. To connect with a Bible Study Group contact us today!
Call the church office at 828-667-4053, Monday through Thursday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm or email us at email@example.com.
We offer Bible Study at 9:45 am, followed by 11:00 am Worship Celebration. There are several opportunities for adults:
- The Good Samaritans, taught by Peggy McClure, meeting in the Fellowship Hall
- The Open Door, taught by Tony Smith, meeting in the last classroom on the left in the Education wing
- Abide, taught by Jeff Frady, meeting in last classroom on the right in the Education wing
- Chasing Joy, taught by Bron Holcomb, meeting in the Choir Room
- Disciples of the King, taught by Pastor Ben, meeting in classroom across from Choir Room
- Faith in Action, taught by Gwenda Phillips, meeting in classroom on left side near the end of the Education wing
- Young at Heart, taught by Alan Young, meeting in the Auditorium
- Mary’s Ministry (for ladies only), taught by Gloria Anderson, meeting in the first room to the left in the Education wing
- Connections, college and careers age, taught by Sam White, meeting in the classroom in the middle of the Education wing
- Adults Small Groups are also provided Wednesday nights, for more information click the button below.
If you have questions, feel free to call the church office, 828-667-4053, ext. 2. Should you wish to visit several classes, to find the right fit for you, please do.
We offer additional short-term Bible Study groups periodically that meet both on and off campus during the week. Take a look at the small groups below. Be sure to keep an eye out for new ones. For more information contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (828) 667-4053.
R.E.A.L. Women's Ministry
At Pole Creek, we value women! We have three thriving Women's Missionary Union (WMU) circles, Bible studies just for women, a fitness ministry that meets 4x per week, groups of ladies that attend women's conferences together and much more!